Basic Information- ICF ONLINE
Until further notice. Currently government restrictions prohibit gatherings of 2 or more in public spaces
A live-stream and recording of the worship service along with study guides, manuscript and slides will be available on our webpage: www.icf-frankfurt.com
- All discipleship groups are encouraged to “go-online” for your weekly meetings. Pastor Carsten and Darren Ho are working to set up an online platform through Microsofts Teams for all discipleship groups and small groups. We will have this set up by Monday evening 16 March. You may also take advantage of free platforms like: WhatsApp, Skype and FaceTime. If you would like to join an online small group or discipleship group, please contact Pastor Carsten (firstname.lastname@example.org) our Men’s Ministry team (email@example.com) or our Women’s Ministry team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We encourage you to also still have a servants heart. Samona Votaw will organising practical help for those in our church family and community. If you are willing to make meals, purchase groceries, drive to pick up prescriptions please contact email@example.com
- In case of pastoral-care emergency contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How long will this new set-up last?
– Next update will be on 4 May.
- Who do I contact with my specific questions?
– Elders@icf-frankfurt.com— General questions, concerns, pastoral care.
– Office@icf-frankfurt.com — Info for signing up for enews, watching the live-stream Sunday service and other administrative questions.
– Care@icf-frankfurt.com Prayer requests and pastoral care.
- How can I find a discipleship group?
– Email Pastor Carsten (email@example.com) or our Men’s Ministry Team leader, Darren (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our Women’s Ministry Team Leader, Lorraine Domke (email@example.com).
- How can I help others during this crisis?
– Samona Votaw will organising practical help for those in our church family and community.
– If you are willing to make meals, purchase groceries, drive to pick up prescriptions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- What if I want to physically meet with my small group, pastor, etc.?
– We encourage minimal social contact. We recommend setting up an online conference call through ICF’s Office 365 Teams.
- Shall I continue to give financially to ICF?
– Yes, these are only temporary measures, so our regular expenses are still ongoing.
– If you normally give a cash offering on Sunday morning we encourage you to begin online giving through bank transfer. Click here for instructions: https://icf-frankfurt.com/giving/