Public Worship Services Sign-up
We are happy to announce that beginning on 24 May we will open up our services for public worship again. However, we are also happy to announce that we will continue to livestream our services as a permanent feature! Due to the government restrictions we must limit the public worship attendance to 50 individuals. This is in accordance with Hessen’s guidelines for concert halls and theatre productions, which places a 5 meter squared per individual limit on public gatherings. We think this is a good precautionary measure until we see how the virus and loosening up plays out. We want to be good witnesses for the kingdom. If we were to be a centre point of a new outbreak, we believe this would reflect poorly upon our Kingdom witness. To ensure social distancing we will have the following measures in place:
- 1.5 meter distancing.
- Sterilise hands upon entry.
- Clear signage for guidelines will be visible.
- Masks required.
- 1 person per 5 square meter = 50 people maximum.
- Sign-in required to track potential contagion spread.
- Children 12 and under to stay at home.
- Three chairs separating households.
- Every other row blocked off.
- We will give preference to singles and others who have been isolated from community.
- We will turn people away if the 50 person limit is reached.